Friday, December 12, 2008

This Week

This week I submitted to some big festivals: Hot Docs, SXSW and True False and Tribecca SXSW seems like a good match for the film but there is no way to tell what festival will take it. I'm trying to come up with a tag line for the film, this is what I came up with or stole from the internet:
1) To win the game is great, to love the game is greater but to lose the
game sucks.
2) The only way to prove your a good sport is to lose.
3) Most games are lost not won,
4) Winning isn't everything but its way better than losing.
5) If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?
6)You win some, you lose some and then you go home.

What do you guys think?

Oh, and here are some new titles I thought of:
Learning to Lose: A Camp Story
Pulling The 12: A Camp Story
Camp Loser
To jump or to throw: A Camp Story

Yeah, I don't like any of them either.

No comments: